OSHA Top 10 Violations Services Portfolio
Posted January 09, 2020
OSHA has released its 2019 fiscal year figures regarding its most frequently cited standards. We have compiled the top 10 violations recorded in the last year, as well as examples of checklists and OSHA compliance records required to meet your training needs.
Top 10 Most Frequently Cited OSHA Violations of 2019
- Fall Protection (29 CFR 1926.501)
- Hazard Communication (29 CFR 1910.1200)
- Scaffolding (29 CFR 1926.501)
- Respiratory Protection (29 CFR 1910.134)
- Lockout/Tagout (29 CFR 1910.147)
- Powered Industrial Trucks (29 CFR 1910.178)
- Electrical Wiring Methods (29 CFR 1910.305)
- Ladders (29 CFR 1926.1053)
- Machine Guarding (29 CFR 1910.212)
- Electrical General Requirements (29 CFR 1910.303)
Do you educate your employees on how to stay safe while they work? Make 2020 a safer year. Start by downloading our resource, OSHA Top 10 Violations Services Portfolio, for examples of compliance resources you can use to keep your employees safe. Get a peek into the tools available to educate your employees on how to stay safe when operating machinery and performing work tasks. Then contact us for more resources and tools for making 2020 the safest year yet.