Introducing AblePay – Save the Date!
Posted February 24, 2020
Our primary objective at Horst Insurance is to connect with our customers in order to understand their needs and ideas, and then use that understanding to deliver products and services they value. Working alongside businesses as an extension of the HR team, we provide solutions that save time and help corral runaway costs.
Our newest solution for HR teams is AblePay Health. AblePay Health’s goal is to provide discounts and flexible payment options that help reduce the financial stress of “out of pocket” medical expenses while also helping your employees navigate the healthcare billing system.
Why does AblePay make sense for you to offer to your employees?
AblePay offers your employees unique advantages:
- Potential savings up to 13% on medical bills, all at NO-COST to you as the employer or to your employees.
- Flexible payment options of 1, 3, 6, or 12 payments on every claim allowing your employees to decide what best meets their financial needs (all with discounts or no interest).
- Every employee is eligible, regardless if they have benefits at the company or not (full-time, part-time, etc.)
- It works with all types of primary health insurance.
- They provide advocacy for their members by working directly with the providers on resolving billing issues, eliminating this burden from HR.
Join us to learn more:
Are you ready to learn more about the advantages of AblePay? Join us at one of two opportunities:
WEBINAR: Tuesday, March 17, 2020, from 9:00 a.m. – 10:00 a.m.
SEMINAR: Wendesday, March 18, 2020, from 11:30 a.m. – 1:00 p.m.
Register here or email Cheryl Bitner.