Harry J. Watson, CPCU
Harry J. Watson is a Vice President/Account Executive located in the Chadds Ford, PA branch office and works with commercial property and casualty accounts. Harry works hard to think outside the box to find answers to solve clients’ problems by providing valuable services and developing solutions to control and lower their cost of risk. By providing these services and solutions, Harry’s ultimate goal is to ensure the clients’ survival and profit in their respective industries.
Harry insures and specializes in various types of business and specialty programs including electronic, food, railroad, chemical coatings, manufacturers, wholesale distribution, medical equipment, oil and propane, construction, apartments/condos, real estate owned accounts, hotel/motel hospitality and municipalities.
In 1969, Harry began his career as a sales engineer for Westinghouse Electric. He then became an engineering consultant for Liberty Mutual Insurance Company in 1972. During that time, he surveyed and consulted for large manufacturing and construction companies. Harry began his career as an independent insurance agent in 1976 working as an Account Executive and selling and servicing commercial accounts such as the construction industry. He then eventually went on to form his own agency, Watson Insurance Agency in 1982. In 2000, Watson Insurance was acquired by Horst Insurance.
- Villanova University – Bachelor of Mechanical Engineering (Dean’s List and member of Pi Tau Sigma Honor Fraternity)
- Sitkins Producer Training School
- Chartered Property Casualty Underwriter (CPCU) designation
- Dale Carnegie – Sales and Management Institute
Board / Community Positions:
- US Tennis Association (USTA) – Member
- Tennis Addiction Tennis Club – Member
Hobbies / Interests:
- Coaching (Boys Basketball, Soccer and Basketball; Girls Softball, Soccer, Volleyball and Field Hockey)
FOR A PDF VERSION OF THIS BIOGRAPHY, CLICK BELOW: